Friday, August 17, 2012

The Look For Less: Snake Print Skirt & The Limited Sale Alert

For those of you not creeped out by the snake print so popular this fall, but are creeped out by J. Crew's high price, check out this less expensive alternative from The Limited.  Super inexpensive and fully lined.

The Limited is running 40% off EVERYTHING with code SAVENOW in store and online.  I'd be in heaven (or the poorhouse) if JC would do that :)!

The Limited Snake Print Pencil Skirt $54.90 minus 40% = $32.94

J. Crew #2 Pencil Skirt in Snake Print Promo Priced at $128.00

1 comment:

  1. Great find! I picked up a striped blouse at the Limited over the weekend, one that looks similar to a J. Crew one. I don't typically shop there but that 40-off storewide sale piqued my interest. I didn't see this skirt there but I think I will go back and take a look at this skirt!

    ReplyDelete